Today, we’re excited to share a redesigned Open Listings experience.
In 2015, we launched our product as a modern house hunting tool.
After over half a billion dollars in home transactions and hundreds of thousands of buyers using our platform, we rebuilt the experience from the ground up to make it even easier to find, buy, and save thousands on your home purchase -- all in one place.
With the new Open Listings, we wanted to create an experience that gave our buyers an edge. That means increased speed, simplicity, and all the info they need, just a single tap away.
1. Simplified navigation that matches your homebuying process
Everything you need to manage your house hunt -- see listing matches, schedule home tours, get detailed private property info, & create offers -- is just a tap away in the Feed, Visits, & Offers sections.
2. A place for just your latest matches
Today's real estate market moves quickly. Stay organized and on top of it with the New Today tab in your Feed so that you never miss a listing.
3. A faster way to move your house hunt forward
Favorite or Hide the places in your Feed every day. It's a simple way to clear out the noise and get closer to finding "the one."
With the new OL, you can still...
- Use our site to house hunt & get support from our homebuying expert team, completely free
- Book free home tours on-demand & track all your open houses in the Visits section
- Get property reports & private agent-only info by hitting the Get More Info button on any listings page
- Create offers 24/7 from the Offers tab
- Save thousands when you buy with our 50% commission refund
This new design is just a step as we continue to build the ultimate all-in-one homebuying service.
Be on the lookout in 2018 for new features and services from the Open Listings team as we strive to make homebuying simpler, more affordable, and more efficient so that everyone can have the confidence to own their future.